Dev Ops Manager (bRealTime)
bRealTime, a sister company of Balihoo, is a media technology company focused on solving programmatic business challenges for both publishers and advertisers. We provide preferred access to an automated global exchange for both demand and supply side partners. We are part of Engine Media, a media business born in the digital age within Engine Group, we bring the spirit of a start-up; nimble teams, creative thinkers and a culture always in beta. Yet we are anchored within a transformative global network powerhouse with over 2,000 employees, providing end to end marketing services for many of the world’s most valuable brands.
bRealTime’s, Biddrº360 software suite, gives publishers real time control over their header bidding stack, ensuring complete transparency and insights into their inventory and advertiser performance.
Through direct to publisher integrations. bRealTime provides media buyers with unique access, brand safe and viewable inventory, as well as offers flexible buying techniques to ensure maximum campaign reach and performance.
We are committed to innovation, disruption and maintaining the spirit of a start-up with nimble teams, creative thinkers and a focus on a culture of collaboration.
As a Dev Ops Manager, you will play a central role in the design, development, and delivery of bRealTime products and services. The ideal candidate has experience in the ad tech world, a passion for bringing new concepts to life, and a strong background in building and maintaining infastracture supporting complex, high-frequency products at maximum reliability, scalibilty, and throughput.
We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment; those who love wearing many hats, are able to change direction quickly and show a passion for learning new technologies will thrive at bRealTime. The ideal candidate will be able to work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers and can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver cutting edge, reliable solutions.
You will be called upon to work upon a diverse array of existing products as well as engineer future products. Developers and engineers on the team are passionate about building from scratch as well as utilizing what’s already been built to bring innovative products to life. Our team operates in a world where 5 extra milliseconds of latency can make or break. Above all, possessing a drive and personal pride in creating innovative, state of the art products and services that push the industry and our business to new levels is something essential to succeed at bRealTime.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related discipline, or comparable experience
- 4-6+ years of Dev Ops architecture & support experience
- 2-4+ years experience working with high-frequency, data intensive, and heavy load systems
- Track record for designing/supporting systems with maximum reliability
- Experience working within advertising technology or similar field preferred
- Experience working with systems under heavy load, high throughput, and low latency, all while being cost effective
- AWS, Systems/Network/Database Architechture, Command-Line Expertise, Load Balancing, Server & Data Security, Cron Jobs, Client-Server Communication, LAMP Systems
Other skills a plus:
- Nginx, PHP, Python, SQL, GIT
- 24/7 ownership of the Dev Ops stack and availability to support in the event of systems failure
- Researching, investigating and identifying new relevant technologies
- Recommending architectural optimizations and solutions
- You want to help grow a company and dominate the market
- You want to work in a bureaucracy-free environment with an elite team
- You want to take smart technical risks and produce outsized wins
- You don’t accept mediocrity, you need to deliver an amazing product, and won’t stop until it is completed
- You want to inspire and be inspired
To apply, please complete the test at http://resumes.brealtime.com/.